Please consider supporting the Emerging Indigenous Voices Award
“A Canadian literary award to support the vision of emerging Indigenous writers.”
#HonouringIndigenousWriters (366 tweets about Indigenous authors by Daniel Heath Justice)
- Learn, Teach, Challenge: Approaching Indigenous Literatures. Ed. Deanna Reder, and Linda M. Morra. Wilfrid Laurier University Press, 2016.
- All My Relations: An Anthology of Contemporary Canadian Fiction. Thomas King. McClelland & Stewart, 1990.
- An Anthology of Canadian Native Literature in English. Ed. Daniel David Moses & Terry Goldie. Oxford University Press. Fourth Edition, 2013.
- Native Poetry in Canada: A Contemporary Anthology. Ed. Jeannette C. Armstrong and Lally Grauer. Broadview Press, 2001.
- Across Cultures/Across Borders: Canadian Aboriginal and Native American Literatures. Ed. Paul DePasquale, Renate Eigenbrod, and Emma LaRocque. Broadview Press, 2001.
- Through the Eye of the Deer: An Anthology of Native American Women Writers. Ed. Carolyn Dunn and Carol Comfort (1999).